Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Matt and Whitney Frazier Wedding!

Whitney and Matt 
June 12, 2015 at Oakridge Country Club

Photography: Missy Gould Allen
 Bridal's taken at This Is the Place Heritage Park

Bridals

 I was such a great assistant during her pictures... looking real good 


 Getting ready for the big event


The Ceremony


The happy couple
 


The cake


First dance


Father & daughter dance


Family photo fun


The dance party


Exit


Congrats sista. You looked AMAZING! I am so excited for you both!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing wedding it was! I am so blessed to have a look at these pictures from Matt and Whitney Frazier’s special day. The white weddings are always classy and they define our culture too. I had a stunning classic wedding with my love in this summer. There were a lot of traditional touches to our ceremony. We had picked one of the most suitable nearby San Francisco wedding venues as per our theme.

    ReplyDelete