Sunday, October 25, 2015

March 2015

 March 2015

The sun came out, this is literally the ONLY time I golfed this year. So sad, not surprising I have not gotten better. Who wants to go with me and teach?!

Tiffany and I ditched church for Dr Pepper and a quick canyon trip. The little snow that was left on the mountains inspired a photo shoot. She makes any event fun, I love having her in my life!

Stafanie had a list of all the things to do in her 30th year. Karaoke was one of the last things she had left so we decided to make it happen before her birthday. Kristen really took the show up a notch and got us a standing ovation!

Arizona and Cubs Spring Training
We stayed with Sean and Lauren in Arizona, ate to much, watched to Cubbies play the brewers and shopped our hearts out! 

 Matt, Whitney, Me, Hudson, Mom, Sean, Reagan, Lauren
He is so stinkin' cute!
 Whit, Me, Lauren

 Bear Lake
Jessica invited us up to her cabin again for a little fun in the sun. Keith brought his 4-wheeler and took us for a muddy ride!
 The whole gang.
More delish food, playing Murder in the Dark for HOURS, so much laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment