Monday, October 26, 2015

April 2015

April 2015

Cade took me to the tramp gym. I learned I'm older than I feel sometimes and need to start being more careful, ended up with a mild fracture in my left foot. 
 Stefanie is a Wish Granter for Make A Wish, I got to help her one weekend finish a wish for Max. He loves Thomas the Train and wanted a play house FULL of Thomas, so we delivered trains galore. It was a lot of work, but seeing his face when he got to go in the playhouse for the first time was the BEST, he was so excited.
 I dreamed of having a playhouse like this when I was little. So legit!
 Jessica, Kristen, Stefanie, Me
 Cade and I attempting to put the track for the train together. It says its for kids, but it was pretty trixy! 

 Easter
Whitney wanted to be surprised what the sex of the baby was. Matt and I were the only ones to know. She had me stuff eggs with candy matching the sex for them to open on Easter with everyone. They were so excited to find out it's a GIRL!


 Since Cade was so nice to help with the playhouse, and felt so bad about me hurting my foot I took him to the Jazz game.

A 24 hour scavenger hunt adventure across Utah. They gave us a huge list of all the fun things possible to do in Utah, For each task on the list we got a certain amount of points. We got a huge group of friends together and did all the activities together. Starting at Thanksgiving point, we worked our way to Oakley and slept at the cabin, park city, then finished in Downtown salt lake. It was so fun!

Kassie, Me, Jessica
 


 A swirl of friends!
 We had to have the flag in every picture to provo it was taken that day. So many random activities! I wish I had written them all down.
 The more extreme the task the more points we got. Reaching a state border was a ton of points. Eating cat food was a huge point boost... yes we did it. Pretty sure we all threw up. 


 Ryan, Karrie, Brad, Heather, Me, Jessica

 Matt finally popped the question while they were in the Dominican!



I got to babysit Elliot for the day. He is such a cutie, we had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment