Monday, October 26, 2015

May 2015

 We went to St George for Whit's Bachelorette Party. We got lots of pool time, Emily brought loads of naughty games to play, Karl treated us to a fancy dinner. It was so fun to just relax and have serious sister time!

We decorated her bed with thongs and a cute little nightie. 
I made a banner that says "Cheers Bitches!"
Whitney gave each of us a Alex and Ani to say thank you for the weekend and all the stuff we did to help with the wedding. 

 Pin the lips on the man


 Maryann, Catherine, Whit, Emilee, Me

 MC threw Whitney a Bridal shower at Brisa
 

The girls from Whitney's salon shower


MOAB
A Moab favorite Pasta Jays, playing games, and sunshine. This year was a rough one. We had lots of breakdowns, downpour rain, and I got the stomach flu. Rough trip. Huddy had to make sure I was holding his hand in the jeep, but he said he liked it once the trip was all over. Since I was sick I stayed behind with the moms and babies and went to the petting zoo.




Lauren, Mom, and I threw a wedding shower for Matt and Whitney.
They were keeping the wedding on the smaller side so it was basically a party for everyone they weren't going to invite to the dinner. 

 We had a waffle bar with toppings galore, yogurt parfaits, and Emma made her amazing cupcakes and crinkle cookies.



Bear Lake
 Jess and I did a impromptu trip to with her family to Bear Lake, enough time to get a shake and enjoy the views. Jess is too good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment