Sunday, October 25, 2015

February 2015

I have been such a slacker! Prepare for a crash course of the year 2015, A LOT has happened and it feels like such a blur!

February 2015

I got my teeth cleaned and hung out with Monica. I love when I get to see my cute friends from hygiene school. Its never often enough.

Tiffany invited me to Hawaii with her family, read about it here!

We creeped into the Qualtrics private Journey concert. A friend had tickets because she knows someone... the details are fuzzy. The show was fantastic. 
We had a gathering with the gals, Brynne's father-in-law brought some of his yummy cookies and she was kind enough to share!

Little target practice! My friends know how to cheer me up when I am annoyed with dating... hit things! Chad took all the ladies to the range, Cory and Keith took me out to the salt flats and let me shoot big guns!
I am so legit




Sean and Lauren came to visit from Arizona and we went to the dinosaur museum. I loved taking Huddy there on our play dates, then we went to eat at Cubby's {another fav of ours!} I love spending time with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment