Sunday, April 10, 2016

July 2015

Desolation hike in Millcreek Canyon with Nate Bagley

July was spent having fun in the sun, hiking, and celebrating more love

Floating the Onieda Narrows in Idaho

Myles, Mike, me, Brian, Corey, Marc



4th of July weekend we floated the Weber River

Chad, me, Jill, Kassie, and .... ?


I continued to rock my role as M.O.H for the summer by throwing Tiffany a bridal shower AND Bachelorette party all in the same day! So much fun spending time and getting to know her sisters and friends.


dinner at Eva's then singing along at Keys on Main

Ragnar NWP Ju-Rag-sic Park 
(this will have its own post...too much not to share!)


Dave, Kim, Devin, Brad, Jed, Ryan
Scott, me, Karrie, Jessica, Melinda, Brittany


Tiffany is officially a Green!
She and Chris were married July 25, 2015
Her wedding was beautiful and so perfect for her. She walked down the aisle to the theme of Harry Potter. She & Chris made the cake toppers: little donut versions of themselves standing above the donut tower, I loved it! She looked stunning, both families gave wonderful speeches. It was so perfect and I am so happy for her!!

Bear Lake
Jessica invited us back to the her cabin for the 24th of july. We boated, hiked, played on the beach, and rode 4 wheelers. Always a great time with wonderful friends!






Swan family reunion in San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment