Friday, September 6, 2013

hellooo twenty seven

I cant believe its already SEPTEMBER...my birth month!
last year I got the greatest gift ever for my birthday

 this little nephew of mine is the funniest kid ever, and picked the greatest day of the year to be born...MY BIRTHDAY!
That's right. September 6 is the most magical day to have a birthday!
I cant believe he is already going to be a 1 year old. It has been so much fun watching his wacky little personality blossom. As you can tell from the pictures he makes crazy faces, looks bald but there is actually fine blond hair on that head, and is my favorite cuddle buddy (besides tank). He grunts a million noises, doesn't hold still, tank (the bulldog) is his best friend, and really doesn't like anything on his head or face. also, I probably take way too many pictures of him...sorry!

highlites of being 26 include:
Hudson born on my birthday
graduated from dental hygiene school
another nephew, Grayson, was born 
Bears game in Arizona
finally passed all my boards and became an Registered dental hygienist
cruise with whitney, cave tubing in Belize, beach in Honduras
superbowl in New Orleans
my new camera
2nd annual thanksgiving point 5K
Kat & Emma's oscar party
got a job that i seriously L-O-V-E
kickball
Moab with my dad
Lake powell with the bartons
hiking Mt. Timp (to the tippy top!)
Making my brynn quilt
Bear Lake with friends
shark week
natural water slides in alpine

it has been a very busy year. {details to come on some of the above mentioned functions)
lots of weddings and babies...none of my own! 

cheers to 27 being even better! let the birthday extravaganza begin

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 27! Happy day of birth! We just think you're awesome here at the Morrow house. Which sounds super fake but I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you guys are super awesome as well!! Thanks Kat, love you!

      Delete