Saturday, February 9, 2013

Norweign Sar

Just got home from living life as the cruisers do. 
All I can say is that I want to go back! I miss the sunshine already
Heres a glance at the vaca in pictures and (hopefully) as few words as possible... although i feel there might be some explanations that need to be made about some photos. 

DAY 1: New Orleans

 Sunset on Bourbon Street

DAY 2
 Beignets from Cafe Du Monde on the riverfront

Boarding the Norweign Star for a week of adventures

DAY 3: At Sea

 Bar crawl... or in my case the "Food Crawl"
 Fancy dinner night
Dont you just love the awkward professional photos people take on a cruse?!

DAY 4: Costa Maya, Mexico
Country night ya'll
DAY 5: Belize City, Belize
Cave tubing
 we made friends with a big group from Kentucky. Steve decided to hang out with us for the day since we are so much fun!
  Zip Line

DAY 6: Roaton, Hondruas

 loved it here
 We were obsessed with these pretzel rolls and the chocolate croissants, oh how i miss the all you can eat
 white party
DAY 7: Cozumel, Mexico
 Margaritaville


DAY 8: Day at Sea

 it was a bit chilly this day

DAY 9: New Orleans, Super Bowl, and MardiGras

Steve Young and Jerry Rice at the ESPN booth

 
after flying all day and getting a surprise stop in arizona on the way home we finally made it back to salt lake city around 3 am. 

Such a fun trip! thanks for all the good times Whitney and Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Here's the thing. This trip looks amazing. It was probably a well deserved break, yes? Also, I am pretty much obsessed with your mint dress and if Tyler hears me talk about it one more time he lose his cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very deserved, I had just taken my dental hygiene boards and my brain was done for! a little fun in the sun was greatly needed. also, anytime you want to try my dress out you can!

      Delete