Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lake Powell and the Bartons

In June I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a whole week with the Barton clan. It was the first time I have been able to spend a large amount of time with the entire family since all the funeral stuff for Brynn ended... 2 years.

They are such a wonderful and strong family. They are so close and so fun to be around. It brightened my heart to get to spend so much time with each of them. 


 cliff jumping
 Brandon showing off his moves
 Michael
 Jeffery
 Daniel and I on the tube
 Daniel, Brandon, Jeffery
 The only pic of me the entire trip.                                                               Jeffery

 Jeff                                                                      Erin
 Michael and Daniel
 Nutella facial hair party
Ashley, Anna, Erin, Andrew, John
 Michael, Sam, Nate, Andrew
 Erin, James, John
 Andrew, Matt, Ashley, Ali, Sam, James, Debbie, Susie, Jason, Jeff, Jeffery, Michael, John, Dave, Emily, Erin, Michael, Me, Nate, Anna

This trip was so fun. All the boys finally talked to me instead of just looking at me like a weirdo! Micheal left on his mission a few weeks after the trip and Sam is getting ready to leave in Aug. I cant believe they are getting so old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment