Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hudson Barry

I just took a quick little glance over my last few posts, all I have to say is sorry! I've been so terrible about posting and have missed many exciting things! 
The most important missed post..... I finally got to meet my adorable little nephew. We are birthday buddies! Meaning, he arrived in style early morning on September 6.... MY BIRTHDAY! It was the best birthday I've ever had. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this guy.
Today was his blessing at our church. I can't believe he is 3 months old. 

Some of my favorite things about him so far:
1. His lower chin would shake before he cries when he was first born, now he snorts! It's so cute I can't even handle it.
2. He is so easy to tickle!
3. That big gummy smile he always has
4. I hope his eyes stay as blue as they are right now
5. The poor kid is so fowler, big cheeks and that butt back is coming in nicely, We just have those nice curves in all the wrong places....
6. He loves to bounce, ALL the time. Big, get your knees into it bounces. He's going to get me into shape!

I could literally list a million things about why he is so cute! I know, I'm obsessed! 


 







I love to cuddle with the little babe. So happy to have him in my life, he always makes me feel better after a long day at school!

....2 weeks until graduation!.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment