Saturday, February 4, 2012

Little Red

I am finally getting around to checking some things of my "25 year list"
drum roll please.....
i am officially signed up for the Little Red Riding Hood 2012- 100 Mile race
{from the little red blog)

some info about the ride: its an all girl ride with the money going towards breast cancer research. there are a limited amount of riders allowed. and they have a costume contest 

i know what some of you are thinking.... and yes. that really does say 100 miles.
yikes! 
but its not until june so that give me plenty of time to "train" and get cozy on this little babe

naturally i do have some concerns such as
i still dont know how to change my own tire (problem? i think so.)
i am seriously out of shape (not really sure when i ever was "in shape" but still...)
i will have to get clip  in shoes and learn how to trust my balance
 i am doubting the fact that there is a pair of padded shorts thick enough to ease my lady parts for this amount of distance. 
among many others.

wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment