Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines Cards

My dear friend emma inspired me to be more crafty this v day and make my cards for everyone. it made it so much more fun! and its always nice to see how much they like them!

I used a brand called crate paper, the paper heart collection
dont you think they turned out just great?!

valentines day was just grand. at school we did a valentine exchange and got so many tasty goodies! i love all the girls from school, they are so fun and great! 
went to dinner at texas roadhouse with the roomies and then studied for my test. 
exciting right?!? haha!


4 comments:

  1. the scrabble love card is the cuuutest! nice work, mal! miss you lots and lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scrabble love card is mine!!! they all turned out so cute mal. i hope you are starting to feel better, love you gf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute cards! I miss the days that I can just sit down and scrapbook! One Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! its a rare occasion but i love when it comes around! How much longer do you have with school?

      Delete