Sunday, February 12, 2012

happy V day

even though i dont have someone to snuggle up to and shower me gifts of affection i still am feeling alright about valentines day. in the past i always liked to refer to it as singles awareness day but this year im still feeling the love. I celebrated it this weekend with all the important people i love and are special to me. 
friday night we had girls night out with the bartons. 
so fun!
[image via whitney]
 we started out going to see The Vow
then a delicious dinner at Red Butte Cafe on foothill
and lastly some craft time at Color Me Mine
debbie jan whitney brooke me emilee erin (deedee came to the movie but didnt stay for the rest of the night)
[image via erin]
brynn and I had talked about doing a mothers day outing and taking our moms there so erin and i decided that this would be such a fun way for all of us to get together

LOVED. the movie. the relationship portrayed is so great. siiigh!

saturday i got my valentines craft on. emma is having her usual celebration of love party and we always exchange valentines for each other. emma told me she was making hers so i wanted to be cool and make mine too! 
[instagram]
(these will get a separate post)
my mom wanted to have a valentines treat to munch on over the week so we made chocolate cupcakes and covered them in kisses/sprinkles and more yums.
they. were. so. good!
 I hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day!

1 comment:

  1. pretty cupcakes!! omg your valentines blow mine out of the water! you go girl. love you, can't wait to celebrate our love tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete