Saturday, June 4, 2011

The End of the World..

Remember a few weekends ago when the world was supposed to come to an end?
Yeah.
well, I spent it in St. George and Vegas with all the lovely ladies I work with at Dr. Maxfields office.
SO FUN! 
I love those girls, they always make me laugh! I had missed then so much since I only get to work one day a week because of school. 

Since I took a total of 5 pictures (seen below) click here to read Kathryn's blog. She just posted about it also and she took all the good pictures. Beware...I look really terrible in EVERY pic!!

 ashley, me, kathryn, francis

 francis and me

 kaite, ashley, kathryn and franics checking out the goodies at the mall


I might be obsessed with giant fake ice cream cones and H&M
just a little!

1 comment:

  1. HOW DID I MISS THE GIANT ICE CREAM CONES!? By the way, that picture of you and Frances is way cute:)

    ReplyDelete