Tuesday, June 7, 2011

merveilleux

That is french for WONDERFUL!
(thank you iphone translator app!)

Remember how a little ways back I was wishing I could go see Les Miserables?

well friends.... dreams can come true!
thanks right, my step mom MC got tickets for all of us to go see it last Thursday, June 2.
It has been so long since the last time I saw it and I was so little I had forgotten how AMAZING it was. Minus the 30 minute break 10 minutes into the show when they had "technical difficulties" and a different man came out as one of the characters. It still took my breath away.
all dressed up for the night on the town!

 me whitney
 teresa, maryann, mc, catherine
catherine doubted my mad skills and thought I would cut her out of this picture.
we had fun during the unscheduled break!

No comments:

Post a Comment