Monday, May 30, 2011

breathe...

first.
I am sorry about my last few posts. I was feeling really over whelmed with everything that was going on and SUPER stressed. I felt like I was standing under a waterfall trying to breathe!

3 weeks into my program..so far so good.
I am surviving. 
Kind of.
haha!

There is A LOT to learn, Lots of homework to do every night and never enough time!
But I am trying to look at the positive and not freak myself out. 
Take it a day at a time. 
breathe.


I moved some of my stuff to Provo. At least the few items that I will be needing. My room looks so naked and sad. Ill need to get pictures to hang up on my walls so its not so lonely in here. I left alot  of my clothes at my sisters since I have to wear my scrubs and white shoes to school everyday. Think I might invest in some colorful sweatshirts so I don't get bored!

so for now I am trying to keep up on all the homework
and still find time to have fun!
Ill try to take my camera to get pictures of my crazy life and some of the friends I have made so far at school. Everyone in my class is really great! I am excited. 


WISH ME LUCK!!

PS. starting in the fall I will need to be getting my own patients soooo...
If anyone would like to come it is only $10 and you will get to spend a little quality one on one time with this little lady while getting your teeth squeaky clean.
shout it from the roof tops and
Tell you friends!!

Also,
Thank you everyone for being so supportive of my crazy self this past month. I know I have been a cry baby waa face/hysterical mess.

Could not have made it through without you! 
Ill put my big girl panties on and stop being such a negative nelly. 



LOVE YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL THE BIG GIRL PANTIES, love it. I think I'll be going to get my teeth cleaned by you, better do a good job!;)

    ReplyDelete