Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I am doing it. 
I am biting the bullet.
I am making some really big changes in my life.
I could not be more scared.

change #1:
Moving to Provo
I know I said I would never move to Provo. I said that I would rather die then live there. But... Since I will be in school 4 days a week it just makes more sense to live down there even though I will still have to drive up for work most weekends. And I will make myself get out there and be more social. Make new friends. (hopefully some fellas!!)
change #2:
I will no longer be living with my bffs.
Brynn and Jelissa-
living with you for 3 years has been the greatest thing ever. We always had so much fun together. 
I am going to miss:
all the late night snack fests. 
the teeth brushing parties before bed. 
laughing so hard I cry out of exhaustion.
getting drilled for details about every date.
getting "the look" and knowing exactly why.
Sunday breakfast.

Love both you ladies!
change #3
Starting dental hygiene program
its finally here, Monday May 9th is just a few days away.


I know it doesn't seem like alot of changes but they are BIG changes. Huge life changing changes. I am so nervous. 
....and as much as I hate to admit this I did come home from doing all the stuff for my new room and shed of few tears to Brynn. She was very supportive. 

So look out Provo, here I come!
(please be kind to me!)

Now I am going to take my 4 days of summer vacation that I get and enjoy the sunshine in stg & watching Sean/Lauren graduate from SUU.
 

3 comments:

  1. Bah, I hope I still get to see you randomly on the weekends at the Camerons' place! I am still VERY glad that we can still work together on Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. change is SO HARD, but i have a really good feelings about these changes coming your way. it's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Provo isn't all bad, I promise. You will make some fun and good friends, I just know it! Make sure to go to dinner at Brick Oven, go get a pedicure at Suggestions Salon (request my friend Syd, who is quite entertaining), and spend time at Sundance during the summer (it's GORGE). You'll end up at least liking it!

    ReplyDelete