Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sean & Lauren

This past weekend I got to spend a little time down in Cedar.
My brother Sean and sister-in-law Lauren graduated from SUU!
Congrats to them!
(I am currently bubbling over with jealousy because I have 2 more years of school....but at least its only 2 years right?)





 working his "hood" he gets to sport for getting his MBA

 Part of the family

 g-ma & g-pa fowler made it down for the event.
 our proud pops!

the rest of the family

After we went to The Pizza factory and ate lunch. So. Good!



I bumped into Andy and Jacki who was also down for her graduation. 
Then came the really fun part...
the whole family helped them finish packing up the rest of there house, cleaning every inch of the place, and said our good-byes.
 This is Zak (Laurens little brother) Tank is almost as big as him!

They are going to be spending the summer in Chicago selling alarms. Sean is installing and Lauren is in charge of paper work. They are making a little extra money for the new house they just bought.
Then,
They will be moving to Vegas into the new house at the end of summer.
Each of them got a job at a big fancy company so they will be living there for the next few years. They better not have babies too soon so that I can come visit when they do!

Congrats you guys!
I am so excited for you and all the 
adventures you have a head of you.
Love you both!
-me

On a side note- Tomorrow is the big day!
I am so nervous the only thing I can think of is a quote from Mean Girls: 
"I feel like my stomach is going to fall out of my butt!"
 haha makes me laugh every time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment