Monday, May 9, 2011

lucky

I am currently overwhelmed with a lot of things.

Today was my first day of school at UCDH. I was extremely stressed/nervous/anxious.
...and because of the new plan to move to Provo I had a lot hanging over my head.
After class was over and all the load was dumped on me...hello 18 credit hours this summer...
It all seemed to just explode!
I cried the entire 45 minute drive home
(yes I, Malorie, cried)
I felt like a giant dork for it with every car that passed but I couldn't stop.

But I feel very blessed even with all of that
I have the greatest family and friends.
They are so supportive and have more faith in me than I have in myself.
I will never be able to make it through the next 2 years without them.
I would also like to apologize for the many breakdowns that are too come over that time, along with freak outs, panic attacks, and raging hormones!

3 comments:

  1. malorie. i feel like trying to be an adult is difficult and i too have panic attacks and like to burst out in tears at times. soooo if you ever need a friend a little closer i live in provo too! and we can feel stressed together :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you meet my cousin's wife Erin? She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did and she is super cute!! I am making her be my friend!

    ReplyDelete