Sunday, November 23, 2014

September 2014


Birthday month in all its glory. 
Hello 28!

 This munchkin shares my birthday, he's also my best buddy. Huddy Bear turned 2 this year while I turned 28. I have good feelings about 28. It could be THE year!

He loved his sweet treats from Nielson's Frozen Custard

Brian, Keith, me, Dave
 I had so much fun on the day of my birth. My sister took me for an amazing massage in the morning. My dad gave me all 4 of his tickets to the Utah game and the sweet fellas joined me in the celebrations. 

Amanda, Trae, Tara, Heather, Brian, Jill, Brittany, Dave, Jessica, Natalie, me, Tiffany, Cory, Kassie, Keith, Tanner, Chad, Corey, Erin, Greg plus two randoms who I didnt know!
Because I am a mature adult we went to Lazer Quest for an epic game of lazer tag! All these wonderful friends of mine came to celebrate with me. it was awesome. The girl attacked me with toilet paper while they all song happy birthday.

 My dad took us out to Red Iguana for a bday celebrations and they treated us with these little delights. This only show's half of huddys joy!

 We went to the Clark Planetarium. He loved the giant balls floating in the air!

Kari, Brynne, me, Amanda, Katie, Emma
Birthday dinner with the gal pals at Porcupine! 

Team "That's What She Said" - Jessica, me, Rachel, Brittany 
We love to run in the dirty dash! Rolling around in the mud and "running" while making dirty jokes all day is the best way to spend a Saturday. I covered my old Iphone in a baggie to get some pictures while running but they just turned out really foggy and hard to see.

 Brittany                                                                       Rachel
 After the race shots, mud in every crevice!
 Jessica                                                                                Me

 Rachel, Jessica, Brittany, Me

 Tiffany invited me to her work party at Boondocks. We had to much fun on the Go-Karts and playing mini golf.

 My dad has surgery on his rotater cuff/ shoulder at the start of the month and was stuck at home for a little while. Huddy and I went to visit him one day and took him one of his favorite treats, doughnuts! After that we tried to take a ride on the ferriswheel at Scheels. Hudson wasn't tall enough so we walked around and looked at the animals. I think he was more afraid of the random guy taking our picture than the huge bear next to us.

 My dear sweet friend Jessica tricked me into going on a singles trip to Lake Tahoe. When she invited me there were promises of river rafting and hikes and my desire to go there, she just happened to leave out the part that it was an LDS mid-singles trip. Minus that blunder and the monstrosity of the "singles social scene" it was'nt all that bad of a weekend. It was definitely an adventure and I got to make some new friends!
Natalie, Stefanie, Dreamy Scotty B, me, Jessica, Brianne
We did an 18 mile stretch of river with some wicked cool rapids on the Middle Fork of the American River. Our raft guide, Scotty B, was fantastic and laughed at our non-stop dirty comments while keeping Natalie calm and stress free! We had the best raft for sure. everyone looked on in envy as they floated by.

Stefanie, me, Natalie, Brianne, Becca, Jessica
On the last night of the trip there was a Gatsby themed dance party. 

 Tiffany is a gem and took me with her to the Katy Perry concert! AMAZING. We were in the standing section in the middle of the stage and dressed up to party hard for the night. Katy knows how the throw a serious party!

 She even sang me happy birthday (along with everyone else) and had fireworks!
 It was a fantastic way to end my birthday month! I can never thank Tiffany enough for taking me and letting me share in the magic. 

Bring it on 28, its going to be a really great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment