Sunday, November 9, 2014

June 2014


This year has seriously flown by! So many fun things have happened. 
 
 Brynn's 3 year anniversary was so we did the balloons again for her. I hope shes like them. Its just always nice to get together with loved ones and share good memories of how funny she was. It makes it less hard to remember all the good when I really miss her.

 Huddy and I went on many adventures this summer. first stop was the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. He loved to see all the little fishes and wave at the baby stingrays as they swam by.
 We also spent one hot afternoon up at the Bartons pool trying to cool off, unfortunately he wanted to play in the car more than the water and made me sit next to it since I wouldn't fit in the car. {Thankfully no one was there to photograph my attempt at getting in after 10 minutes of demanding I join in and not understanding my logic of size!}

 My dearest dad make ribs for Brynn's deathiversary.  She LOVED his ribs and called it her "BFF- Barry Fowler Fever!" when ever she was craving them. Naturally Whit and I had a mini selfie shoot while he cooked.

 Hudson at the Gateway Discovery Center playing in the water and Helicopter.

 Tiffany and I rocked out at Neon Trees one rainy night.

 Hudson loved all the animals at the zoo, But I think he loved his new friend Kyle even more!

 Pretty much every weekend Tiff and I went to the movies in the park, all around the city. This particular evening the sprinklers came on and ended the movie a bit early!

 Hud loves the swing at the park near their home. Tank loved sun bathing while Hud played hockey in the back yard. I just love the flag painted on the garage.

Jelissa, Hudson, me, Emma, Elliott, Traci, Kari
We had a little picnic while Jelissa was in town up Millcreek canyon, One of my favorite canyons. Kari's 4 year old was even awesome enough to take a group photo of us, look how awesome he did?! I love getting to spend time with these babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment