Monday, November 10, 2014

July 2014

July was a star spangled flash of fun!

 For Taci's birthday we went horseback riding in Erda where her family lives. It was so fun!

me, Traci, Jelissa
 
 
I got to babysit tank, he obviously loved playing with the photo booth on my laptop. These are the last two photo's I took with him. 


 Hudson and I had lots of great adventures.  He loved the little splash pad in North Salt Lake 

 Huddy loved the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. He loved digging in the dirt and finding all the bones.

 This little man is so funny. He insisted that we have matching hats and took pictures with my phone!

 Tiff and I got festive for Teenage Mutant Turtles in the park. Not the new one, the better version from 1990.

Heather, Megan, Jessica, me, John, Brittany, Chad
Jessica was nice enough take to take gang boating with her family. It was a magical day!

 This handsome young fella, Jeffery, Left on his LDS Mission to Scotland/Ireland. 

 The Bountiful rec center has the coolest kiddie pool with a giant pirate ship for the midgets to play on. Huddy loved it so much that even though his teeth were chattering he wouldn't get off.

 Tank had been sick for a few weeks and lost a lot of weight. The vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with him so they decided instead of putting him through months of torture, they would put him down since there wasn't a guarantee any of the treatment would work. It was really sad and we all miss him so much. He always tried to fit in my lap for naps but he was way too big. I miss him a lot. 

Chad, me, Cory, Tiffany, Will
Foreigner and Styx performed at USANA Amphitheatre, Foreigner stole the show but Styx was still awesome.  

Ray, Kassie, Devon, Brad, Brian, Heather, Dave... and Ray again. {Pano feature is fun!}
Dave invited us to stay at his house in Morgan to run the Morgan Valley Marathon. Everyone else was motivated and actually ran the marathon, Brittany were normal and sane and rocked that 5K like champions! We even ran across the finish line like Phoebe from friends.



Brad, Brian, me, Karrie, Dave, Brittany, Sarah, Devon
Who doesn't love to give a 2 year a sugar rush?! Not me, I'm in the running for best aunt ever! Mostly I just love spending time with this sill kid. He may have enjoyed the Hokulia Shaved ice just a smidgen.

No comments:

Post a Comment