Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is so much fun. I just love it!!
 On Christmas Eve we went to dinner at my G-ma & G-pa Fowler's house.
After dinner we came back to mothers for treats and..

our Christmas pj's!


aren't we adorable?!


Whitney and I kept talking about how excited we were to be able to sleep in this year because Sean was with Laurens family and wouldn't be jumping on our beds at 6:30 am again this year.
well...
Whitney and I had a little sleepover. We were up all night giggling like we were 8 years old again so excited to see what Santa was going to bring us! we ended up running in my moms room and jumping on her bed at 7 am!
after all the gifts were torn open and we had downed some aebleskivers (also known as Danish Pancakes), we popped in Christmas Vacation and passed out!

We went to my fathers for dinner and gifts that night. So much fun! they made tasty prime rib and mashed potatoes. We opened out gifts then played the white elephant game. I won a gift card to Barnes & Noble. Then we played LCR (Left Center Right.... its a dice game. Fun!) everyone had to bring 6 dollar bills! we played 2 rounds... Teresa won round 1 and guess who won round 2....
Mike gave Whitney a Kindle

ME!!!!!
that's right, I am now $36 richer. Go me!
It was between us two.... but we are still tight.
Look at all that green!

after we got home Mike, Whitney, mom and me played Apples to Apples then it was off to bed!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family to celebrate and spend the holiday with! I love you all and hope everyone had a very merry holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment