Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Season..

How is it already the holidays?!? I cant believe its already December.
Thanksgiving was magical. We ate dinner at my dads house with MC's family.
the food was sooo yummy and I'm pretty sure that i gained about 30 Ibs over the weekend.

me, whit, Lauren

sweet potatoes

cute oven mitts Sean

getting ready to get the cornbread pudding

Lauren did a wonderful job creating some tasty bread pudding. it was delicious!

this cute little guy was my cuddle buddy for thanksgiving weekend. I know your jealous!


This weekend my sister had her house warming party to show off her newly purchased townhouse. Its really cute, makes me really excited to move out and decorate!
I made my yummy artichoke dip.
get the recipe here.


mmmmm peppermint bark

Greg and Toi Fowler

decked out in Christmas decorations and treats.

RJ, Nicki, Clint, Whitney, and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment