Friday, December 31, 2010

2010, Where did the time go??

wehearit

This year has flown by! 2010 we have had some really good times...and other not so good times (that's right blind dates... I'm looking at you!) I thought it would be fun to take a moment and reflect on some of the high points of this past year before we celebrate its ending in style.

Mom turned 50

Brynn graduated from Nursing school and got a job.
So did Emma, but I don't have a pic :(

Dominated the trails in Moab

Color Festival
who doesn't love inhaling pounds of colorful chalk and having it come out your nose for a week?!

Lake Powell

Lake Powell

Lake Powell with my family

Parkinson's fundraiser

Bear Lake with the Barton's

Blue darts in BL with Barton's... yes!

zoo with Brandy and babies

lots of camping.

Lion King came to SLC and we had front row seats

Summer concerts at the park. This was at Big Boi

Had my first visit to the ER and tried some intense pain killers. no fun!

Lake Powell... that makes 4 trips of fun filled adventures.


Oktoberfest Bull ride
(dear Jelissa- PLEASE find your pictures of this moment! I am sad without them)

I turned 24

Utah football games

New York

Visiting Traci

Halloween costume #1

#2

#3

and #4

Harry Potter 7 part 1

Lauren and Sean spending Thanksgiving with us

treats should always be celebrated

Santa

Jelissa got her house, someday we will move into it. someday!

Christmas eve and morning with mother

winning this game at dads on Christmas day

This year went by too fast. Those we some good times, hopefully had by all.
I made some new friends, had some really good laughs and made good memories.

2011, you have a lot to live up too.
But as my new calendar states "All the Happiness you can Handle" I think you are off to a good start.

so long 2010, you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment