Sunday, August 22, 2010

out with a bang

Summer is over!
I am not ready for this.
Tonight is not really a school night.
I do not have to wake up and go to class and take notes.
I AM NOT READY FOR SCHOOL TO START.

At least the weekend was fun and summer went out with a bang! It all started Thursday night (sisters night) at the twilight concert dancing to Chromeo and Big Boi.
best concert of the season!!

Erin. Whitney. me. Brynn. Emily


It was Erin's 20th Birthday on Friday, the 20th, and the Barton's celebrated in style.
Dinner at the Olive Garden then skating at Classic Skating.

We dressed up, and it looked good.

Saturday morning Brynn and I helped out at a lemonade stand for the MS Society.

just like when we were little!

That night was Jason Sorensons wedding and  I was so mad I left my camera in the car! grr! They had the reception at Log Haven in Millcreek canyon. So beautiful and fun. Only 3 of the fellas I spent my childhood with are left, the rest are married. SO WEIRD!!

Happy back to school everyone!
( I just cried a little inside saying that)

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited to hear all about jason's wedding! so sorry you have to start school tomorrow, i feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete