Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life......

Yesterday I finished (and hopefully passed) my FINALS!!! I still have a looooong way to go for school but the good news is
.......drum roll please......
I only have 2 more classes until I am able to apply for dental hygiene programs at Weber, Dixie, and any other schools that tickle my fancy! Until then I am just chugging along, currently at both Salt Lake Commuinty Collage and the University of Utah. Hopefully by the fall I will only be at the U.

I also just moved back home with mom, it's weird coming home after being away for so long. It's not like I was never here just hanging out for a little while, but living back home is a completely different story. Mostly becuase I have nowhere to escape to, and I have to tell her where I'm going and when I'll be back....which I never know! But I love my mom and were having lots of fun. We loved our old house so much! It was the cutest thing ever.......

(Pic curtosey of my little camera phone, not the best quality but it was all I had)
Dear Roomies:
I already miss you girls greatly! So many good memories from this house.

2 comments:

  1. love the new blog mal. so so happy you started one. another way for us to keep up with each other! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Love you. Can't wait for a new home. bye.

    ReplyDelete