Saturday, May 8, 2010

ConGraduations

I'm so excited for all my friends that are graduating from collage this spring.
 Katie, Emma, and Brynn.
(to name a few!)
 I am a tiny jealous because I still have forever left in school. But I did have the pleasure of attending Brynn's Nursing graduation ceremony at SLCC. We have been besties since we were 4 years old so we have always been their to represent and support each other through it all!

A blast from the past.
(first day of school in 5th grade)

Eating at Cheese Cake Factory with her family before

The official grad pin and all

If you know me at all you know I heart scrapbooking and making my friends gifts for pressies. I'll post pics of some things I have made at a later time. But I made her a "b" for Brynn and some frames as a gift. I like to think they ended up looking pretty dang cute if I do say so myself!



Congrats to everyone who is done with school!! Super jealous of all of you.

4 comments:

  1. yay for your blog! that pic of 5th grade is tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey remember when you made ME letters too?? They're all so cute! Look at you little miss crafty! Oh and we are still supposed to go to breakfast or lunch haha, one of these days we'll get to it! Glad you finally got a blog though, lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the shout out Mal! I am excited for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE gifts, Malorie! You are a little Martha Stewart!!

    I know how you feel about all of your friends graduating from college - I never did finish because I totally lost interest! But YOU should definitely keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete