Monday, February 23, 2015

January 2015

January went by in a quick snow-less blur.

Emma's husband did the best Christmas/Birthday Gift combo. Tickets to Justin Timberlake at the MGM in Las Vegas.

Amanda, Emma, Me 
The 3 of us drove down to party the night away and celebrate Emma's birthday in Style.
That man knows how to dance, right into my heart! 
We got matching shirts to commemorate the fantastic-ness of the night.
For breakfast we ate at Babystacks. AMAZING! New favorite breakfast place to eat!
We stayed in St. George at my dads house for the second night to relax and enjoy some girl time.

We headed back up to Jessica's cabin for round two of fun! 
This is the grand total of all the pictures that were taken. We had delicious food, played lots of games, went sledding and rented snowmobiles.
 

Whitney and I went to visit Sean, Lauren, and the babies in Arizona

They just make me so happy. This picture cracks me up, real life with kids I guess?
Reagan makes the cutest little faces, Huddy loves to play in the pool and swim. We got a special surprise one morning that someone poured soap in the pool and bubbles were everywhere. Huddy couldn't believe how cool it was! 

I finally got myself a pair of my very own skis! So to celebrate we set up a ski day with friends. 
Heather, Brittany, Jessica, Kassie, Chad, and Me 
 Brighton on a sunny day cant be beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment