Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December 2014

Happy Holidays!

Brynne, Amanda, me,  Katie, Emma, Kari
Celebrating Katie's birthday!

 Huddy was so excited to have me babysit and make him mac & cheese. We cuddled while watching Rudolf and watching Reagan sleep! It was great! 

Marc and Natalie threw a Christgiving Thanksmas party complete with a gingerbread house contest. All these handsome fella's dressed up so fancy. 
 Reagan got a beautiful blessing from her daddy!

Lauren, Hudson, Sean, Reagan
 Cutest little family. I love them so and will miss them when they move to Arizona.

me, Heather, Brittany, Jessica 
The tree of life in Draper

The Sun Tunnels
 Dave, me, Jill, Jessica
We drove out to the Sun Tunnels past wendover in Grouse Creek, Utah 
{what the where, right?!}

 Dave is a great photographer and took some really sweet pics. 
{I wont tell you which are mine and which are his so you think that I'm good too!}

 Jill                                                                                 Jessica
 Me                                                                                Kassie
 Sarah wouldn't let Dave take individual pics of her so he just gets a special high-lite spot down here! Look at what hunk he is?

 Kassie, Jessica, me, Sara, Jill
We had fun with glow sticks and lighters. enjoy.





Megan took us to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performing with the Sesame Street Muppet's combined with Music and the Spoken word. It was great!
 We went to the new Nutcracker by ODC as a family girls night. I would prefer Ballet West's traditional version, never change a classic!

Katie, Kari, Jelissa
Brynne, me, Emma, Amanda, A.J 
Gals Christmas party with these babes!

Christmas
We spend Christmas Eve at my moms house. Getting in our PJ's early and relaxing with snacks while watching a Christmas movie.

We make Ebelskivers for Breakfast and this year we took family pictures in the snow.
I love how Hudson smashed his face against mine when we take selfies. Hes the cutest!

Me, Hudson, Jan, Whitney, Lincoln, Maia, Matt, Sean, Reagan, Lauren
Fun times in a pajama's!
 

Whit, Sean, Hudson, Lauren, Reagan, Mom, Me
Me, Mom, Sean, Hudson, Lauren, Reagan. Whitney, Maia, Matt Lincoln
Whitney and Me

Matt, Derek, Rodney, Lance, Dad, Rick, Greyson, Sean, Hudson
Me, Whitney, Teresa, Catherine, Jameson, MC,  Maryanne, Maggie, Lauren, Reagan
Maia, Lincoln, Emily, Kayla, Lilly, Mckele, Jaden

Another squishy face selfie with Huddy. The day after Christmas we helped pack and clean up Sean and Laurens house for then to move to Arizona. 
We miss them so much but they are excited for a new adventure.

AJ and Prim came to Salt Lake for Christmas and her sisters threw a shower for them. Amanda asked me to make a chalkboard like we did for Emma and I think it turned out really well!

Happy New Year!
To start off the celebration's Heather, Jessica, and I went to get Hot dogs at Dexter's Dog at City Creek Mall (almost as good as a J Dawg, Almost...)
Later we had dance battles during Just Dance X-box. Jill took the top spot while I concurred the Loser bracket. Cheers at midnight with some Sparkling Cider. It was a great New Years Eve! 

2014 was a great year. So many good adventure's and friends were made. 
I cant wait to see whats in store for me in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment