Monday, August 26, 2013

Ye old days of '47

Here in Utah July 24 is just as big as July 4, so we pretty much celebrate the same way all month long. This year we kept it simple. My uncles church ward has a nice property up by midway with a little lake to play in so we went and hung out with their entire family. It was a little cold at the first but it warmed up enough later to try out the zip lines, canoe, and even make some smore's!


 Greg

 Brady, Eliza, and Andrew                          Sean, Hudson, and Lauren
 Sean on the zip line.
Lauren and I doubled up but my couldn't figure out how to use my camera after I told her and set it up so we didn't pictures of it!

 Sean, Hudson, Lauren, and myself in all our glory
 SMORE'S
 Mom                                                                Eliza


I think we even made in back down to SLC to watch some fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment