Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkins and a Murder

Carving pumpkins

 Mike and Brandon

 Emilee and Whitney

 whit, me, and my pumpkin

Mike and Brandon
 finished!

 shawn, savon, sarah, travis, mike, whit, me
 shawn, travis, mike

This year for the annual Fowler Halloween party whitney and myself were in charge. so we planned a 
Murder Mystery Party!!!
it. was. SO. fun! everyone played their characters really well and seemed have a great time. the food was delicious and the costumes were fab. 

catherine and lance                                                  whitney and mike

 me (mermaid) and hudson                                      sean and lauren

 lance and i were killed so we had to figure out who dun it! 

 all the girls: maryanne, mc, teresa, whit, sue, catherine and lauren.
{dont worry.....they didnt wait for me and my costume change i had to make, rude! }
 whit and me (in my new costume!)                          dad and hudson, so cute! 

 mike and rick

they were many shady deals afoot including multiple murders and magic spells

 

prizes:
Teresa made the most money
Mike had the best costume
MC was the best performer
Risk was the only charter to solve the murder

great job everyone! it was a blast. cant wait until next year!

1 comment:

  1. you and your family are too cute! looks like it was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete