Sunday, March 11, 2012

pillow talk

we all have our little things that cheer us up when we are feeling down a bit. 
i dont know if mine comes from watching all those old movies with my mom growing up, but when im sick or having a bad day i love to watch "pillow talk" with doris day and rock hudson.
such a scandal for the time!! 
this is one of my favorite scenes. nothing more romantic than singing about a fat man!


if you have never seen it, then you must! if you have, you know its great. 
another goodie is "that touch of mink"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Doris Day movies!! I loved Pillow Talk, That Touch of Mink, and The Thrill of it All! I even did a "report" on Doris Day when I was in elementary school (all of my classmates thought I was so weird, oh well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris Day movies are the absolute best!!! :) My friends always thought I was crazy in high school when I'd want to watch one of her movies, then when I finally got them to watch Pillow Talk, they trusted I had excellent taste in old movies :)

    ReplyDelete