Tuesday, August 30, 2011

time to play

Lake Powell is one of my most favorite places.
good food, laughing with good friends, sunshine and boating, what could be better?
I was lucky enough to get to join my friends katie and stain  for a little trip down this past weekend. it was much needed in every possible way!


katie and stains nephew ryan went cliff jumping with a little help from stain







no, i still can not jump the wake. but i did better

 cutest couple

katie                                                           hyeku
 clint
 james
clint                                                               me
launa and nate




on the way home we stopped at "C" stop for yummy pizza in panguitch. if you have never been there it is a must!! so good.

thanks katie and stain for the awesome trip! you guys are the greatest 
(i cant wait to move in with you guys! hahaha... if it happens!)
LOVE YOU GUYS! 

3 comments:

  1. i always love provo lake powell pictures! so glad you got to make it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Lucky girl, I wish I was in Powell haha. Do I get to see you this Friday????

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it for this trip! loved having you there!

    ReplyDelete