Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bike

I have wanted to get a road bike for a really long time
been checking out all different kinds in stores and online
...you would think that after this summer i would no longer want one but that was not the case, I still had it on my birthday list.
well...... drum roll please!
I got an early birthday present from my cute father!
{ i got another one from Whitney but more on that later! }

  isn't she a beauty?! 
{and it was on sale :)}

so after 3 days of studying/cramming my brains out and doing nothing more then sitting and staring at my computer ALL day for 7 finals 
I was mentally checked out by wed at about 10 am. brain full, cant take anymore information in after so many days!

I got to do THIS...
 with my sister! we have fun

so if anyone wants to ride and teach me the ways of the road biking I am all for it!
P.S. one more day, one more final and I will have officially survived my first semester of dental hygiene school! Who is ready to party with me?!?!

2 comments: