Thursday, October 7, 2010

Its that time again.....

I am so happy that my favorite TV shows are back on.
The past few weeks have been so great.
Glee did a episode on Britney Spears that was hilarious! Its a must watch.
Modern Family has yet to disappoint. Last week episode was The Kiss and I about died laughing at this comment: "I thought you were a lesbian, look at your shoes!"


Dexter is a new love of mine. I am only on season 3 and its starting season 5 but I have to wait until I have a break from school to start it because its all I will want to do.

Oh I  love the fall season.
shout out to Mr. Trae Sadler on his b-day today!

New York... here I come! Traci I hope you are excited to see us.

6 comments:

  1. Man, I want to get into a TV series! I've heard good things about Dexter...at least the edited version ha. Oh, Glee too! Ah, I want them all;) Have fun in New York!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. dexter is amazing.
    b. this week's episode of glee sucked balls, not funny.
    c. i love modern family.
    d. i hate you for going to new york without me. but i guess i have a husband so i kind of understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sucked balls. Have fun in New York!!! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm..... didnt know they made and edited version of dex. :) oh well! yes Glee was not as good this week except for all of the parts with Fin, he was great!

    ReplyDelete