Sunday, October 31, 2010

all hallows eve...


Happy Halloween!!!!
well this was a year of many costumes...
just remember when admiring all my many looks from the past week, it is MY REAL HAIR! No wigs up in this place.

The celebrations started with a party at Dawns.
She has a party every year and her house is turned upside down with cobwebs and yummy treats like witches finer cookies and doughnuts eyeballs

Lady Gaga, Avatar, Russel Brandt and Katie Perry (not in pics) and the Jabberwocky (no one knows what that is from Alice in Wonderland so for all purposes I was a dragon, boo)

Tuesday For work we did an Alice in Wonderland theme because he wanted to be the mad hatter and Tuesday was the day he could get the costume rented.

I think I did a grand job looking just like the red queen.

Tweedledee & Tweedledum (Ashley and Katie), the white queen (Joyce), the knave of hearts (Dr. Blake maxfield) mad hatter (Dr. Norm maxfield) white rabbit (Jan) red queen (me) Alice (Frances) Cheshire  cat (Jodi)


to show off our costumes they took us to the cheesecake factory. we got sooo many weird looks from everyone there.

Friday was my dad annual Halloween party. This year theme's was HARRY POTTER!

the whole gang showed up... even the fat lady in the painting.
please notice my dad in the group shot on the left end...so funny!

brynn and I with our hot dates.

 we love jumping shots. pretty sure we spent a whole 20 minutes taking these beauties, enjoy.
luna, bellatrix, prof. trelawney, myrtle

my hair.

he who must not be named, nimbus 2000 and bellatrix


continuous shot on the camera always make for great fun!

Saturday night was the party hunt with all the friends.
always disappointing but still fun when you are with good friends who make you laugh.
I was wonder women.

jelissa was Malibu barbie (or something..)
Andy and Jacki were punk rockers.
meet Marielle. she is from the Netherlands doing a study abroad for med school here in Utah. this was her first Halloween. not too sure we showed her the best example of it but she said she had alot of fun.

tonight we will hopefully be watching Rocky Horror Picture Show. jelissa and i decided that since we have not ever see the movie (except for one time we tried to go to the show downtown on Halloween and it turned....interesting) and since glee did an episode this week, it was time.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Mal I am freakn' impressed!!! You looked amazing in all the outfits. One custome is so over rated
    traci and steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - i agree with traci! seriously such great costumes - all of them. way to go, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my Mal. REALLY!? I was impressed with just the Queen of Hearts costume! By the way, I'm SO sad I couldn't be at work that day to see you guys in person:( Anyway, love the costumes, now I know who to bug for ideas every year haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm obsessssed with your red queen costume. nice work lady.

    ReplyDelete