Friday, June 4, 2010

Lovin It...

Lake Powell is the greatest place. It's so much fun to just go and hang out with friends and have a grand time! We had the opportunity to go down and stay on Katie and Stain Reichman's house boat for Memorial weekend. The water was FREEZING cold so jumping in was really hard to do. I did get a little surfing in while we were down there and felt pretty good about it. Most of the time we just sat around being lazy in the warm sunshine and eating everything in sight (and I do mean eve.ry.thing) So delicious! The boys flew kites a lot because it was super windy the first few days we were down there. Went for a little hike to an arch that was really fun to see. Brynn and I did our hair in pretty braids for Andy because he loves them. We laughed the whole time down there and I cant wait to go back!
Here are a few fun pics from the trip


Dear Stain and Katie:
Thank you for letting us come along on the magical trip. It was so much fun. I hope we do it again (soon) :)

love, me

1 comment: