Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Galentines weekend


Instead of valentines it was a "galentines" weekend. My cute friend Emma got the idea from Parks and Recs TV Show and has thrown fab parties where we all share valentines with our favorite gals and eat delicious goodies! Whit and I had to babysit Hudson and Emma was nice enough to let us bring him, he even dressed up!
For an even better re-cap and cute pictures of the fun check out Emmas Blog

 I am so lucky to have these fantastic ladies to celebrate! 

To round off the holiday festivities I went to st George with Tiffany and her friends to catch a little sunshine and relax


We drove to Vegas for a few hours, I finally got to try frozen hot chocolate from serendipity... It was good, not $15 good, but still good

Watched the fountains at the Bellagio hotel. My favorite was to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" by the Beatles. 

Sunday we climbed around Dixie rock to watch the sunset


Then went for a ride in this sweet little baby


Monday morning after a yummy breakfast at the bear paw tiff and I hit up Dutchmans for the best sugar cookies on planet (the Swigs got nothing on these bites of love!). The drive home was a sugar loaded Ke$ha/Brittany sing and dance party! 


Hope everyone had a great valentines weekend! Love you all. 

2 comments:

  1. dreamy st. george/vegas trip! i just love that place so much. i want to try the real sugar cookies by brynne's father in law. yum. and galentine's! gotta love it, even if a look like a giant pink monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma Joy, pregnancy looks good on you! I just hope I look half as good as you when I have my own babes.

      Delete