Friday, March 1, 2013

A box of sunshine

Sometimes you just need a little boost. When I was having a really hard time one of my cute friends {amanda!} surprised me with a little Halloween package to brighten my spirits and it really helped. I recently had some friends going through some stuff and I wanted to pass on the love and help maybe brighten their days. 
{i got the main idea from amanda, the sunshine part was a total pinterest find}


I bought all the yellow candy I could find, and some just to make cute sayings. the cards were from PaperSource in sunshine yellow to make the labels.

tagged and bagged the goodies

  the girl painted the box she sent them in which made it uber cute, i just didnt have enough time! but its a great idea the make it match and be a little brighter

Throw a bow on it with a little tag to whom its made for. then drop it on the doorstep and run...or mail it. I did mine as a surprise, hoping they dont know it was from me! {pretty sure they dont read my blog...?} sometimes its nice to just do something for someone else.


The candy and Labels:
everything happens for a riesen {riesen candys}
i know you're going through a sour patch but with faith you'll get through {sour patch kids}
you are 'egg'-cellent  {reese easter eggs}
after the storm comes a rainbow {skittles}
chews to count your many blessings {hi-chews)
when life gives you lemons, make lemonade {sparkling lemonade}
{old fashion caramel chews}
{Lemon heads & Lemon drops} 
{Aussie style pineapple licorice}
{milk chocolate coins}   


3 comments: