Monday, November 14, 2011

25 years ago...

one amazing lady was born.
i am so glad i was able to have you by my side for 20 great years
thank you for always being there to lift me up when i couldnt stand.
you always pushed me to be better, and dream bigger. 
you cheered me on when i wanted to give up and made me smile whenever i was sad.
you will always be in my heart.
i love you bff
-me

ps. happy 25th year of your beauty covering the world and shining light into the  lives of everyone lucky enough to know you, even after you are gone your light is still shinning. 
Nov. 8

4 comments:

  1. The more I learn about Brynn the more impressed I am by how she lived and thought. She seemed like a genuine, incredible person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove that picture. so perfect of you two. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. really - that picture just captures you two so perfectly. love you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously the best picture! love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete