Sunday, September 18, 2011

party time

Jelissa threw me a beautiful birthday bash at her house to start off the birthday week celebrations. All my bff's stopped by for a minute to have some food and play!
 alaina jelissa me

 josh dave lauren

 lauren and me

 nate working the bbq. yum!

 em me

 me emma

 jelissa me emma

 ashley me

 me jelissa & cake :)

 em me erin

 kari erin katie emma me lauren jelissa alaina
love all the ladies!

 me and dave

jamie me coby

chris me trae tyler steven

it was magical! Thanks everyone for coming. it was a great time and a perfect start for bd week (yes.....WEEK!)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh I still wish I could've been there, missed you! Glad to hear it was fabulous though:) I still owe you a lunch one of these Fridays to make up for my absence ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prettiest 25 year old! wish i could have been there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete