Thursday, January 27, 2011

Excited...

good news!!!
I have an Interview for the Utah College of Dental Hygiene to start in the class of May 2011...as in this coming MAY!
Its just an interview, no guarantee i will get in but still, its big!

so now the big question is...

WHAT DO I WEAR?!?!

I was thinking a little something like this:

but  maybe in this color?

with this skirt color?

I would totally get in if I wear something like this right?

and I just want this because its so darn cute!

dear J Crew-
why do you have to be so expensive and have such amazing clothing?

ah! I am already so nervous!!!

5 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they would be fools to not hire you... especially with that outfit :) good luck my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still SO SO excited for you Mal, CONGRATS!! You'll have to update us at work on what you wear:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you! That would be awesome if you get it. By the way, I love that swimsuit!!!

    ReplyDelete