Sunday, September 12, 2010

Game time..

My sweet dad was nice enough to give me his tickets to the UTAH game yesterday against UNLV.
So fun!
 I love going to the football games. They are a blast and the people watching is amazing. Brynn was nice enough to come along with me so I didn't have to go alone and chow down some bratwurst and kettle popcorn with! yummy!

The view from our seats.
It was sooooo hot we were baking in the sun the whole time!

Greek fest:
If you get the chance this is amazing and should go. I love it!
gyros are so tasty.


Update on my stomach issues:
I go in for a EGD tomorrow at 12:15 on the dot.
meaning....I get to be really drugged up while the shove a camera down my throat to look at my stomach for ulcers. I'm a little nervous. so if you talk to me tomorrow after that time I am sorry for anything I say or do under the influence of my drugs.

Update on my week of dates:
the 2 I went on (yes TWO) on Saturday were good as far as blind dates go. They were actually cool guys and I didn't want to slit my wrists while I was with them so that's a really big improvement. But there really was not any connections.
Bring on the men.... I am ready for more!
(all I ask is that he is taller then I am 5'5, good looking, and good personality...all I'm asking)

1 comment:

  1. So Heidi and I watched from your mom's house as you and your Saturday NIGHT date left - we liked that he opened the car door for you and he looked pretty cute from the back!!

    I hope the appt today isn't too horrible!! Good luck with that!!

    ReplyDelete