Saturday, July 3, 2010

Smore's

Marshmallow's are the greatest. Especially when they are GIANT marshmallow's smashed between some melted chocolate and a full gram cracker. mmmmmm!
I went up to Millcreek canyon with Whitney, Mike, Emilee, Brandon and Headmen.
We roasted hot dogs for dinner, wrapped them in dough and made Pigs in a Blanket
(so tasty)

Then we got to the good part....... the SMORES!!
My mom found these mallows at Harmon's that are about the size of a softball. we had to use an entire gram so we didn't lose half the mallow when it squished. But they are messy! I had it all over my hands and face.


I was in heaven.

The next night we went to Taylorsville Dayzz and enjoyed the fireworks! They do a great show complete with Neil Diamond jamming in the background. It really was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment